Before you can enroll in any of our online classes we first need to assess your swimming proficiency. Typically this is a swimming session we run to determine your ideal class.
- Fill in the 'Initial Assessment' Product and create an account on the site
- A Joy of Water team member will confirm your booking and contact you with a date (typically 10-15 minutes per student)
- You will be given an assessment card with your students assigned level
- Book online at your desired pool location
These classes are offered regularly and are great option for most students as it creates a fun and safe learning environment.
- Introduction to water - parents / carers typically get in so optimum 1:1 ratio, may have up to 10 in a class with 1 teacher
- Beginners - 1 teacher to 4 - 6 students dependent on their abilities
- Intermediate - 1 to 6 - 8 students dependent on their abilities
- Advanced - 1 to 8 - 10 students dependent on their abilities
1 student and 1 teacher, this option is ideal for children / students with additional needs or someone who wishes to work at their own pace without distraction
In custom classes we will arrange this based on your needs, this is ideal for schools, community, family groups or maybe students who like to be social but its too much in a mainstream class structure.
So please contact us to discuss your needs today and we look forward to seeing you at your initial assessment.
# NOTE: Our fees do not include the pool entry fee, we recommend the family or individual passes please see the page for your local pool for more details